What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Learn the insider secrets from mobile app developer, Quoc Bui.
- How to pick the right audience for your App – There’s a secret to picking the best audience for your App – most people get it wrong. I’ll point you directly to the categories with the best profit potential.
- All of the pressure to get the app built is totally on the developer. You don’t have to waste time trying to figure things out, or fix all of the bugs. We leave that to the developer, and you should too!
- Get a head start by sketching out your idea first – Get the step-by-step process that I use to capture the best ideas and get them ready for building (This will cut the time to create an App in half).
- Essential Software to make development easier and faster – Even though you won’t need to program your Apps – it’s helpful to have the tools your programmer will need to get started.
- How to install and test your new App – What to look for when you are working with your App for the first time. I’ll show you how to spot bugs and errors before you launch.
- How to Set-Up Your App Business – You’ll be able to dodge all of the hassle and pitfalls of setting up your business and make sure you set a great foundation for success.
- It doesn’t take time away from your own life to get your app built. Progress on your application can be made while you’re at work, or even while you sleep!
- How to Get in the App Store without a Business – We’ll show you a proven way to get your App accepted by Apple even if you are just getting started.
- How to market your App – Get my complete toolkit of clever marketing techniques. You’ll be shocked by how these simple tweaks boost your sales.
- The Secret to How We Get Things Done – We’ll take you inside our App Workshop and show you how to copy our methods and make quick App cash.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The App Shortcut scores 78.40/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.theappshortcut.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: theappshortcut.com you’ll also be taken through to theappshortcut.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)